domingo, 20 de setembro de 2009

Joker

Under the moonlight
as I'm laying on the floor,
you look deep and right into my eyes...
I start blushing and laughing...
You laughed with me...
I look to the other way to escape from your view...
The sky was full of stars...
Full of wishing dreams, I though...
Maybe one day my dreams may become true...
In that day will you be thereby my side?!
Will I still be your best girlfriend?!
I hear something...But I'm not listening...
I am still thinking in my dreams...
Such a perfect world, my Dreamworld,
so perfect that sickens me...
Then I listen someone calling,
I look up and I see your lips moving...
You've got all my attention...
You start to talk all your craziest stories...
I'm paying attention...Or at least I'm trying to...
But my head is full...
Then I start to talk all the stupid moments of my life...
Boooorring!!! (I though)... But that makes you laugh...
I'am a joke...My whole life is a joke...
Then I realise...
Maybe I born to be different and hilarius with my behave...
Maybe I'm probably a Joker!
Awesome, I supose...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário