quinta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2009

The sweetness of your eyes breakme in 1 second
Maybe it would be different if you were blond,
but for me... I like just the way you are...

In every single morning I think,
I think how good is to have you by my side
Because since I met you my life became pink
And there was a time that you hide...
You hide, because of me and I'm sorry...

I'm sorry to be such a fool...
But now I know and you have no reasons to worry
It can be late, but at least we can see each other at school...

The smell of your skin lingers on me now...
You are 24hours a day on my mind...
And I don't now how!
I still want to remind,
to remind our moments...

Everytime I see you my heart beats
And beats with more streigh than before!
I love all your music hits...
And belive me, you have a high scoore...
An high scoore in everything that I don't...

Now I see that I made the wrong choice
You were sweet, cute, whatever...
And when I say that I'll be here forever
Ear my voice...

You were everything I needed
and I hope one day you can love me again...
And I hope that isn't to late to have once again your love...
Because you're my precious friend and secret love...
And only you have the key to my heart
Remember I'll always love you and I always will...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário