quinta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2009

Once

Close your eyes,
Because it's my turn to talk
the litle things i hate most about you...
Because they certainly can make me
love you more...

I hate when you don't listen to me...
I hate when you don't give me attention
Because that makes me feel like
if I were sprawled on the floor...

I hate when you suspect of me
and the way that you talk when you're not in a good day...
I hate the times that you're right
And I hate you even more
because I can't tell you no...

Probably you're not there anymore,
extending your hand to me...
Probably I will no longer belong to your heart...

What should I do or say...
I can't no longer have you...
I can no longer be by your side
Once I felt happy with you...
then I felt that I was like a slater stone
completely worn...
Now I'm shine and new to a new life...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário